We can help.
To serve the MIT and collaborating communities, the MIT CRC offers a diverse range of services to advance research from prototype development and consultation through iterative pre-clinical and first-in man testing. When appropriate, these services extend to support follow-on studies at affiliated centers in our research network such as Harvard Catalyst.
We provide a multidisciplinary clinical environment within MIT which MIT scientists and engineers can conduct human subject studies ethically, safely, and conveniently. Through our Services, we promote the translation of basic science and engineering advances into patient-oriented clinical research, and ultimately into clinical best practice.
- Clinical Modeling & Simulation
- Bench-top Physiological Testing
- Animal models of disease (with Department of Comparative Medicine & CBSET)
- GLP Testing
Human Subjects Research
- Study planning
- COUHES / Cede process
- Regulatory Forms
- Subject recruitment
- First in man studies (Healthy & Disease Specific)
- Neuropsychiatry Evaluation Facilities
- Physiological monitoring
- Metabolic monitoring
- Exercise testing
- GCP Testing
- Transition to Clinical Evaluation
- Specimen collection (blood, biopsy)
- Biobank (blood)
- Animal Tissue Harvest